INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The website and its content in entirety are the sole and exclusive property of Maestro Legal and/or its owners. You agree not to use any portion of the website in any way other than as expressly mentioned in the website. The use of anything from the website at any other place except communication with Maestro Legal is strictly prohibited.
– You will not modify, edit or improvise any content while storing any part of our website in screenshots, screen recording or any other form. If you need any specific information, you shall ask the appropriate Public Information Offcier for doing so.
– Any official of MAESTRO LEGAL is not responsible for isolated reliance of visitor and their acts thereafter based on general information provided in the website.
– Do clear your browsing history if you are accessing our website in any shared computer/mobile device or cloud system. Use of website in standard means is advisable.
– There are outsourced links in our website to give due credit of the content taken from other sources and legitimate authors. We do not wish to infringe anyone’s intellectual property. All mentions shall mean due credit of the original author and propriety holder.
– Our office locations or any Maps provided are published by Google through Widget with appropriate open license. Any representation through these maps which may be inaccurate is not our responsibility. We own responsibility for our own published addresses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and stand for Maestro Legal, its subsidiaries, and office bearers including our allies from any loss, claim, liability, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
In case of any queries, claims, dispute contact our Public Information Officer. Copyright Certificate (To be attached)